They love Yo Yo songs and they party irrespective of the occasion, location or weather. We call them party animals. 😀 Yes am talking about the ones who spend their weekends partying .But who doesn’t like partying? Spending your weekend partying is considered to be a happening weekend. But most of us refrain from partying often due to many reasons.
Until you are a bachelor you can do pub hopping and stuffs regularly. Once you enter family life you do not have option other than to refrain yourself from going to such parties like you used to do while you were living with your friends ( biggest example is my hubby 😛 ) It’s not that we don’t go for parties at all, but not quite often. If you are staying with your parents or in-laws then its more difficult.
So what’s the solution? You can’t lead a boring life of work-home-family-responsibility 24/7. The solution is house party. A well organised house party with your close friends or relatives is real fun. I know you can’t compare pub hopping to a house party but its some thing where everyone can enjoy and have fun.
When I compared both there are some extremely good points of havingan house party over pub hopping. I am Sharing the same with you guys below, Do tell me if you guys agree or not.
- Irrespective of how well and lavishly you organize a house party the expenses will be less than even half you spend in a pub. Here house party gains highest points 😀
- Not everyone enjoy the parties at pubs or pub culture, especially when you are married make sure your spouse is comfortable with such parties. Where as in a house party there are no such tensions everyone can enjoy and have fun.
- Pub life means night life, We really don’t know how safe it is to go for late night parties. Don’t take me wrong but safety is really a concern now a days. In a house party these are no such safety issues.
- House parties are a good option to avoid drunken driving and accidents if you arrange stay at home after the party.
- House party is something where everyone ie, all the age group can enjoy. be it kids or parents, you can make a separate arrangement for them.
- In pubs you often get to encounter with strangers and at times you feel conscious and uncomfortable, there are no strangers in a party organised at home.
- Partying at pub have time constraints where are in a house party its your call when to start and end the party 😀 . Only thing to remember is you should not be a nuisance to your neighbors 😛
The above points are applicable only if the people at your home are happy with the party you are organizing.
A good music system is must for house parties also. 😀
I will come up with tips on organizing a house party in my coming blog 😀
Image courtesy: https://www.google.co.in/