Hola busy people. How many of you have thought life has become difficult / miserable at home aswell as at work? How many of you have felt that life after marriage ain’t easy, especially when you are working for MNC?
These are very commonly said and heard things in India since almost all gets married. In India, Marriage is a part of Indian culture and hence none of us 😀 😛 can escape from this custom. For an IT guy life after marriage is similar to the initial days in a start up company or in short Start up and married life have many things in Common.
- After marriage style changes. Men / Women spend more time at home (no option) and also do a bit home work.
- Life style changes in a start up. Here people have to work hard, spend extra time to ensure they are able to achieve goals.While working in a start up, office becomes home.
- After marriage expense increases which is quite natural. Home loan, car loan, vacations and more, getting settling down :/
- When you are a Start up, your expenses are always increasing in terms of paying salaries, paying bills, paying other expenses, buying much needed resources, advertisements etc
- After marriage planning is a must. You can’t stick to the unplanned trips and unplanned purchases like previous times.
- In a start up, you need to keep a track of every single penny incoming and outgoing. This is to ensure smooth running and to make sure you are spending wise which is a good sign for your investors too.
- After marriage, family and relatives will be right behind you asking about your future plans (any good news) baby plans and more. Sigh!
- Start up’s once start running, every one is interested in knowing your plan for next 5 years or so. Infact they want a proper plan for next n number of years. Sigh!
- After marriage you are always in a struggle to keep in touch with your relatives, friends, calling and talking to your parents daily, keep forgetting things etc.
- Start ups are awesome but you need to be focused on them and ensure you are completely focused which means no time for meeting friends, chatting, phone calls etc.
- After marriage most people put on weight 😀
- An after effect of working on start up is gaining weight. Eating while working and repetitively doing this consuming junk food.
Incase if any of you still are unclear about definitions of both, Read below:
Startups or startup is a company, a partnership or temporary organization designed to search for a repeatable and scalable business model.These companies, generally newly created, are in a phase of development and research for markets. The term became popular internationally during the dot-com bubble when a great number of dot-com companies were founded.
Marriage – No definition required right:P
Note: BTW I’m facing all of the above 😀
Disclaimer: These are my views, any similarities are purely situaltional 😀