Change is inevitable, be it for good or for bad. We can’t exactly say until we face it, but think what happens if everything is controlled by the same person for years, which part of democracy can we see there? Our nation is not just secular or colorful, but a country with smart and intelligent people. It doesn’t matter who they are or what they do for a living. What matters is they are bothered about their nation and the way things happen. Be it an engineer or a farmer, both will be equally eager about elections and whom to vote.
We have seen many good things and plenty more bad things. Things which should never had happened, things were out of control for sometime. Now when the time came, people thought and took decision. The results can be seen clearly. An election where a single party wiped out the opponents, more than party a single man.
This also proves one thing, a common man can become a prime minister. You don’t need to belong to a party where your ancestors were rulers. The youth came out to vote and thatinfact made significant difference. This election we saw people waiting anxiously for the results like we used to watch world cup. We were desperate for change.
We heard lot of people talking about modi and other leaders. we heard Modi speaking, his quotes and more things. The expectations are a bit high, reality is it takes a little time to settle down and do things. Since we have voted for a leader and we are expecting him to lead us in the right way and be the responsible person for our nation’s good / bad.
How can we help the new leader & government?
- We should give him some time. Remember, it takes some time to clear the mess made in last 10 years.
- Be a responsible citizen by paying taxes on time.
- Stop jumping Red lights, try to follow road rules.
- Go through proper channel rather than saying ” Tujhe pata nahin main kaun hoon (you don’t know who i am)” and start calling people to help you out.
- Don’t start corruption by paying bribe for getting things done. (yes, we too are responsible)
- Try to make this country safe for all. Stop supporting criminals and raise your voice where necessary.
Let us welcome this change, our new leader Mr. Narendra Modi and wish him all the best.
Disclaimer: These are our social views and we are sharing.