My all time favorite topic is food 😀 and I’ve promised to share a recipe per month. Since I’m not a great cook (but I love cooking 😛 ) I thought I’ll share my easy pasta recipe here today.
The Twist – The interesting thing is I hate cheese and I feel its too heavy so I avoid cheese in my pasta (I’ll be shot to death if Italians read this 😐 ) So guys read on the Easy pasta recipe: My version – Desi style 😀
Pasta – 1 cup
onion -1 (chopped)
spring onions – 3 (chopped)
tomato – 1 (chopped)
garlic 2 – 3 (minced)
capsicum – 1 small (chopped)
Italian seasoning – 1 teaspoon
Olive oil 2 – 3 teaspoon
black pepper – 1\4 teaspoon
chilly flakes 1 teaspoon
Your favorite Pasta sauce- 1/2 teaspoon
coriander leaves – for garnishing
Non vegetarians can add minced chicken,salami or eggs or your favorite meat.
- Cook pasta as per the instruction given in the packet. (add a little oil and salt while cooking)
- Strain the nicely cooked pasta and keep aside.
- Mean while, Add the olive oil in a hot pan, add the onion and stir till it become soft.
- Add the minced garlic and tomato and stir till the raw smell of garlic disappears, also add the white part of spring onions along with this as it takes time to cook.
- Add black pepper, chilly flakes, the seasoning, chopped capsicum, spring onion, pasta sauce and stir well ( Non vegetarians can add cooked and minced meat, scrambled egg etc ).
- Add pasta to this mixture. and stir well .
- Taste it, if you would would love to add extra seasoning or sauce add them as per your taste 😀
- Switch off gas and serve hot.
- Add cheese towards the end if you love cheese in your pasta.
- You can add more vegetables like broccoli, lettuce, carrots etc
- You can add varieties of pasta sauces as per your taste.
- My version would be a bit spicy. You can avoid or reduce the quantity of black pepper.
Hope you guys loved my version of pasta – Desi style 😀 . Do try and let me know.