We have a new blogger on the TKS roll! Welcome Jini! *drumroll pls* Okay so we thought we should pull in more people to give you guys exciting reads. And Jini decided to blog for us. We still have to convince her to write frequently 😛 But here’s her first one. Its hilarious and she cracked us up 😛 Have fun reading!
Did they say marriages are made in heaven ? If that were to be true, every couple would have a heavenly married life. It’s totally arranged by our desperate parents and in some cases by us 😉 And as it says it’s always greener on the other side. Most Bachelors/ Spinsters would want to have a partner; likewise all married couples adore their bachelor lives. Irony! I write this to the Bachelors out there just to say Hi! And sugar coating things is not my style, so pardon me for giving it straight to you guys.
You can’t just marry a girl and bring her home and act as if nothing changed. She is coming to a different world unlike her home. As much as she is adjusting in her new home it’s your duty to support her also. If you can’t keep her happy at least try not to irritate her. Lots of advice has been given so far for a successful relationship like adjusting, sacrificing, forgiving, forgetting etc.. But there are few things which are usually unimportant and cared less, just like the following annoying things husbands do.Take note and please handle these with care 😀
- Discovery/Turbo, Sports Channel and News Channel are never as interesting as daily soaps or movies.
- 9 pm news is pretty much similar to 8:30 pm news, no alien attack or world war 3 is going to happen in that half an hour.
- Wet towel on bed doesn’t walk by itself so make an effort.
- Trust me, snoring is a disease it can be cured.
- After finishing all our kitchen work, when we r about to take rest NEVER EVER EVER ask us to bring water or tea.
- We know there is no time limit as such but the toilet is seriously not the best place to take life’s important decisions.
- For heavens sake it’s just a cold and not a cancer. You are not going to die.
- We love shopping as much as u love sports car/food.
- Bathing every day is never injurious to health.
- “Not bad , its ok” is not what we expect when we come up with a new dress, you have to say whether its good or bad.
- If our In- laws treat us like their own daughter we’re gonna care for them like our mother it’s as simple as dat.
- We are not talkative. If you listen carefully we don’t have to repeat the same stuff each time you miss what we said.
- We have the sixth sense to detect a lie, admit it. The earlier the better.
- You are never in 9th month pregnancy, bending a little to take something from the floor is not going to hurt you.
- Admitting you are wrong or saying sorry won’t give you any heart attack.
There is lot more than this to expect when you are going to get married. If you can’t take responsibility as a husband don’t worry you can always have a house maid to cook for u, alcohol to share your problems, rest you guys know the best 😛 But staying single is not always as charming as it is now. Eventually you will understand that only a married life makes your life complete. We take ten steps you guys atleast can take 8, can’t you 😛 Also Please don’t forget to watch I don’t know how she does it!
Tell me that one annoying habit of your guy in the comments below that you can’t handle and let’s make this a fun post 😀