We had a guest and we wanted him to feel special, Since the foodie that he is, the best place which came to my mind was barbeque Nation. I have been a fan of Barbeque Nation since some years now. I love going there and keep it simple only with the awesome starters 😛
We went to the Barbeque Nation at Connaught place. It was a chilling Saturday and so we reserved in advanced. When we entered the place, they showed us a table near to the entrance but a good location with decent view of the outside weather. The staff welcomed us and gave us the complementary drinks menu. The mocktail was not bad and the beer as usual was awesome 😀 Kingfisher rocks 😉
For a person who is new to this restaurant always get the “zor ka jhatka” the moment they see Barbeque on the table and kebabs in those. I have been to many barbeque nations in different places in India, but this one remains my favorite. Located in the beautiful Connaught Place with a calm ambience and the best scene is you see lot of food on every table and most people busy eating.
The flag was up, coal heating up the barbeque and soon the starters started flowing in the form of kebabs and we became busy hogging them. We are Non-vegetarians and we focused on the same. They served Prawns, fish, chicken kebabs and all were yummy. Then came the veg ones and the paneer one was yummiest. The service was good, the place was clean and the staffs were pleasant. After hogging loads of starters (lots is too less), we decided to give a try on the Main course.
Main course had decent options in both veg and non-veg. Starting from Soup to Biryani. But compared to the starters, main course was not that great. For someone who had declared war on Kebabs, main course was a No. They had kept some good desserts also and these are all freshly prepared.
I had been to the one in Noida, Saket, Jangpura and Connaught place, other than the ambience the food quality and service remained the same. This is one place where you can go and eat eat eat and the next time you go there you will feel “Oh God, I wanna eat more this time”. The ideal place for lunch, dinner, get together any time of the year.
- When going there, it is better to book a table in advance.
- For Lunch, they book table till 12:30pm slot, after that it is Walk-in & most of the time this place is crowded.
- For Dinner also, better book a table early.
- There is rate difference based on whether it is a week day or a weekend and also the timing.
- Incase if you are planning to celebrate Birthday, do let them know and you will be surprised by the way they wish.
- Never go there in a hurry, go there for a lazy and tummy full food.
- This place is perfect for long conversations, couple of beers and awesome food. 😀
Now, the prices are reasonable and this is a better option than Buffet’s at most of the hotels.
Our Verdict – A must try which becomes a habit soon 🙂 😀