Online shopping is flexible, but it never gives the pleasure of going to a store, touch, feel and shop or even window shop. New Year marks the beginning of the Sale season. End Of Season sales have started in many of the stores. Most of us do bulk shopping during the sale. But there are certain points to be noted when you go for a discount sale and purchase stuff.
- Don’t get carried away by the sale percentages. Keep a list in mind about the things you are planning to purchase. We often end up buying stuff which we never use especially during discount sale.
- Before billing confirm whether the taxes are included in the discount price. If the sale price is excluding VAT, try to figure out the vat% and the original price.
- Off season sales are best for purchase of winter clothes, Formal suits and ethnic wear like lehengas, sarees etc. You get a huge variation in price during the sale.
- Be careful when you purchase cosmetics on sale. Do not forget to check the expiry date.
- Home furniture can be best bought during sale, but ensure that there are no damages.
- The sale in sandal section is always heart pounding, Control yourself and purchase just what you want and what you will wear. This is specially for girls 😉 .
- Always shop during the start of the sale. You will get only limited choices towards the end.
- When you decide to shop during sale don’t be adamant regarding the brand choices. Look for the best sale offers among the brands.
- It is difficult to get trial rooms while purchasing clothing, Try to check known brands which fits you perfectly, though this is not always possible.
- During Sale, try to go shopping on a weekday. This will give you a bit more relaxed shopping experience.
- Read the offer carefully before buying. There is big difference between UPTO & FLAT Discounts. Stores tend to hallucinate you.
- Purchasing during sale is the right thing to do because buying your favorite product at a Flat discount is the sweetest revenge you can do to the Brand. 😀