We all love winter and get prepared for the cozy winter with warm clothes. But once winter touches its peak at least for me its difficult to even move from my bed. We tend to over eat during winters; hot chocolate,chicken soup, aloo tikki, hot samosas, ginger tea and many more are my favorite 😀 . When you prepare tea add few grated ginger to it, ginger tea is the best for winter. Ginger is known for its medicinal value. We add ginger in many of our cuisines. Its said to be the best for digestive problems. It also helps to strengthen your immune system, and there by keep cold and flu away. Here is a healthy ginger tea recipe for winter..
Lemon: juice of half a lemon
Ginger: 1 table spoon grated
Honey: 1 table spoon (more or less according to your taste)
- Boil a cup of water and add ginger to it.
- Once it start boiling reduce the flame and add the lemon juice.
- Switch off the stove and transfer it to a mug or glass.
- Add honey and stir well, serve hot.
- You can adjust the quantity of ginger, lemon and honey as per your taste.
- You can even replace the lemon and honey with the normal tea recipe ie, milk and tea powder and add grated ginger to it.
Enjoy the winters 🙂 🙂
email us: email@example.com