Our life is either happening or boring or tiring or is it us who is clueless about what is happening to us living a fast life? A day in our life is office – home- eat – sleep and the same thing repeats next day and goes on and on and on… Who all follow this routine in your daily life? I’m sure more than 90% percent including ME follow the same round the clock except for weekends. For some of us even weekends are the same with the busy schedule or work from home etc. Well, You need to Take a break!
‘Take a break’ is just not a 3 letter word which you can ignore every time when someone advice you to. Irrespective of which age group you belong to it’s really important to take a break from this highly tiring routine lifestyle. Hyper tension and stressful life invites health hazards like heart diseases, BP fluctuation, organ failure etc..We may ignore these telling am healthy and nothing can happen to me, but the reality is your mind and body needs rest and relaxation at times. A small family tour once or twice a year minimum can make great difference.
You need not take a week leave from office or spend lakhs for a leisure trip. Just keep few things in mind and you can plan a great getaway.
- Choose a place which is not more than over night journey away from the place you stay. Most cities in our country have beautiful hill stations, forts, beaches, resorts etc in and around this distance.
- Choose a location which suits the weather. Planning a trip to Jaipur during summers or Kerala during peak monsoons wouldn’t be a great idea.
- Bachelors have loads of options like going for trekking with friends and exploring the beauty of nature,a water theme park, beach holidays and many more.
- If you are going with kids a good option is to book in a resort where there are lots of options for kids to enjoy and you can relax at the same time.
- A beautiful hill station or a fun beach vacation would be the perfect option for newly weds 😀
Remember this is for relaxation and hence do not plan a busy site seeing schedule or something else which keeps you busy there also. Basically you need to live easy at times, that will shake off the workaholism; atleast till the day you are back to work.
So what are you waiting for Relax, take a break 😀
What’s your idea of a perfect weekend getaway?