You guys would have read the boy’s version: Girls get ready, FIFA worldcup 2014 is here – How to adapt with Football Mania (here) Let’s answer them 😀
C’mon guys, it’s just a world cup and not a world war. Were you asleep all these years that all of a sudden you turn into a football freak? Few months back you didn’t even know who Luis Suarez was 😛 . As you have a lot of restrictions to make, let us also clarify something.
- As the remote is with you for the past few weeks, I suppose as soon as the gala ends you ought to watch a romantic movie with us (chick movie will be much more funnier.. :P)
- We won’t support your team unless it has cute looking guys in it and ya talented too…wateva.. 😛
- If the player is cute, we will interfere asking his whereabouts and make “awww” sounds whenever he appears on screen.
- After watching those repeats over and over again, hope you understood why we watch our favorite show re-telecast .
- Do your prayers before going to bed so that you can stop kicking me in your dreams by the by am not your football.
- Since when did your favorite time turned to be 1:30 a.m.; if it was us calling for a sugar talk, you would have been snoring like anything.
- I wonder how you are so prompt and punctual, exactly at 9:30 p.m., what happened to ‘just a minute, here I come” routine dialogue.
- You can bring your friends, but no breaking my stuff when your team looses the match.
- Don’t you dare use red card on me or else your sleeping on the couch today. 😀
- We ask questions so that we try to like what you love, but if you feel its irritating, wait till you know what we can do to make you more irritating..
- Stop guiding the players from home. They already have a talented & reputed coach.
- You can watch football but stop adoring WAGS.
- If Maria Sherapova doesn’t know who Sachin is, you must spare us, after all we are just normal girls 😛
It shouldn’t matter we scream “SIXXXX” when it’s a goal, its all about enjoying the game with family 😀 .