Holidays are almost over, hope you guys had a rocking Diwali and enjoyed your holidays to the fullest. Who all are eagerly waiting for the winters to arrive? I’m all prepared to enjoy the chilling winters 😀 . It’s very difficult to handle your hair during winter. If you have long hair it become too difficult for you.The most common hair problem during winter is dryness and dandruff.
Below few handy tips on winter hair care
- First and the foremost, use a conditioner every time after you shampoo your hair.You can add little oil to your favorite conditioner if your hair is too dry.
- Heat the hair oil and do a thorough massage on your scalp with the warm hair oil to get rid of the dandruff. You can add little lemon juice to this for better results.
- Brushing your hair regularly and gently remove all the tangles, this will help to get rid of frizzy hair.
- During winters its difficult to dry your hair after a wash, Always make sure your hair is completely dried naturally. It’s better to use hair dryer only during emergencies.
- Try to reduce the use of hair styling tools, the heat of which would take away the moisture content left in your hair.
- Use a good heat protection spray if you are styling your hair.
- Do regular trimming to escape from split ends and dry ends.
- Never wash your hair in hot water, always use Luke warm water in winter.
- Try to cover your hair when you go out during harsh winters.
Proper care should be given to your hair during all the seasons, a little extra care is required as your hair loose its moisture content during winter. Hope the above tips would be helpful for you during winter.