None of us can forget the wedding day. Life after wedding, the honeymoon period is the best time spent together where the first preference goes to your partner and not friends or your job. But over the period of time we get busy building our career and saving for better future. Do we realize that by running after success and money we are actually loosing a lot of things, in fact a lot more important and beautiful moments with your partner?
This happens with me and my husband because of our busy schedule. We thought about sharing few simple tips with you guys which we try to follow, remember time once gone will never come back again.
- Spent some time with your wife/husband everyday, talk to each other, share your day with her/him. Most of us have busy schedule in office and by the time we reach back home it will be dinner time.
- Keep weekends strictly for family. Try not to commit for any boys only or girls only parties on weekends.
- Plan for small outings and spent some quality time with your partner.
- This is for the husbands out there, You can help your wife occasionally in kitchen ,trust me this will strengthen the bond between you two.
- Surprise each other with small gifts and token of love on occasions like birthdays, anniversary,day you met first etc. It would definitely refresh your sweets memories. 😉
- Difference of opinion is a common in any relation, the best way to sort it out is to respect each other’s view and go on.
- Patience is the first thing which you need to learn after marriage, even before cooking or managing home 😛
- Find time to appreciate each other for the little things they have done to keep you happy.
- Words like honesty, loyalty and trust form foundation for a happy married life.
- More than anything support, respect and stand for each other.
Hope you guys will remember our tips for a happy living.