Weight loss is a fancy word and too tough to achieve for a foodie like me. Many of our new year resolutions list tops joining gym, jogging, dieting and the list goes on. More than 90% of us move back to our routine life after a week or maximum a month, afterall (Newyear) resolutions are meant to be broken 😛
Below are few tips or for you if you are planning weight loss:
- First and foremost don’t wait for new year or Christmas to start your fitness plan. Today is the best day to start.
- Set a goal which is achievable and start with an easy work out plan.
- Watch your weight. A minimum reduction of even few grams too will definitely motivate you.
- Makeup a strong mind and beat your early morning laziness.
- Follow a proper diet plan with a heavy breakfast, lighter lunch and dinner.
- Include high fiber and protein in your diet. Avoid red meat, aerated drinks, alcohol and junk food. Now that’s hard but not impossible 🙂
- Drink a glass of luke warm water before your meal. This will reduce the amount of food you eat, in short increase the intake of fluid in your routine.
- Start your day with a detox drink(here) instead of tea or coffee.
- Fix a cheat day for your favorite food. The cheat day should be strictly to a maximum of weekly once.
- NEVER STARVE! Don’t wait till you are hungry and starve for food. By doing so your craving for food increase and you tend to eat more.
- Replace curd with butter milk, milk bread with whole wheat/brown bread, tea/coffee with green tea and fresh juices.
- Finish your dinner early, never go to better soon after your meal.
- Do not stock fried snacks or butter cookies, instead eat salads and sprouts and fruits.
- It’s always the best to eat the fruits rather than extracting juice out of it and throwing away the fiber content.
- Dine out should be strictly restricted to weekly once to the maximum. Ensure that you are not ordering any fried items.
These are few tips which I try to follow. List your weight loss tips in the comments below. 🙂