This Sunday was all about spending some me time with me 😀 I decided to visit the khan market to get some insight on shopping for all you lovely ladies. I took a metro this time. I was not keen on the drive and the traffic and khan market falls on the direct line from where I stay, toh win win either ways. Step out of the metro gate 4 and on your right hand side is the Khan market .
The first motto was to visit the Innisfree store so that I could buy their nail polishes, but I eventually ended up shopping a little more than I intended (always happens with me, some of the readers might not be surprised). Other than that I shopped from accessorize. I wanted to get the hair bands since a long time. Finally. You must not leave the khan market until you visit the good earth store. I have a renovation at home planned and have shortlisted what I need already! So if you are a bride to be, following is where you need to go to find something useful for your trousseau or otherwise. You should definitely visit the khan market once before finishing your shopping. And there is loads of discount waiting for you if you visit in a week’s time from now.
1. The Accessorize store: I need not list what it is famous for. All of you already know. And there is upto 50% disc on selected items these days. This is not something which is only in khan market,( this store is present across all the malls. ) but if you are visiting you might hop in . You could get loads of stuff for your honeymoon along with random hair-clips and earrings. (these are my fav from the store).
2. The Swarvoski Store: Visit for random accessories and earrings along with designer clutches . The disc offer running right now is shop for above 8000 and you get an off of 1000 INR. Visit before valentines. Ideal for gifting purposes.
3. Nand Stationery : This store has all the wedding packing and trousseau packing material . Sagan envelopes and trays etc. They had a reasonably good collection at decent costs.
4. Kama Ayurveda: If you use Kama Ayurveda products or a fan or natural products and willing to try you may enter and buy! I love there lavender body lotion.
5. Forrest Essentials: This is by far one of my favorite brands. I am obsessing about all the way natural skin care these days. And the vibe o the forest essentials stores is always good. You are compelled to shop no matter what 😛 So I refrained entering. 2 weeks back my wallet did go through a major dent at their store .
6. Seema Gujral : You should visit her store if your trousseau has space for some more suits or sarees. You should also go through her wedding lehenga collections too. Huge store and good collection. Cost wise the outfits are on a higher end
7. Atelier : There might be a possibility of me miss spelling the name, I dunno why I don’t remember it. The anarkali suits and kurtas collection is pretty neat. Priced reasonably also. Some kurtas were really different in design and were priced at a good cost too.
8. Fashion Land : Another store in Khan market which has decent stuff on the trousseau front. Some good suits I spotted.
9. Sparsh The wedding magic: It’s a small store almost like an attic, In the same lane as The Body Shop. They specialize in wedding invites, packing, handmade papers, chocolate etc. They had some great wedding ring platters as high as 12,500 INR. The sari covers were a little highly priced but good designs. They even customize the ring platters and decorations. You should visit them. The wedding card collection was not that great though.
10. Innisfree Store: The purpose of my visit . This is a Korean skin care line. The nail-shades are pretty. The SA’s are so polite and they have quite a store. She even gave me some samples too 🙂 This is the first time I am trying the brand but the Olive and green tea items are wining me over already.
To sum it up, My visit to the khan market was good. I suggest you could visit once, Also those road side accessory shops with huge statement neck pieces are just fabulous . Along with that the inside lanes have good road side shops for footwear and phone covers. I had to rush to catch up a movie so couldn’t shop more, but I am gonna go there for these once again. And a special mention to the Big chill cafe and Khan chacha 😀
If you have shopped here or have any more suggestions to add, don’t forget to tell us about your experience at email@example.com