If you are born poor its not your fault. But if you die poor its your fault. Like Bill gates said, this should be applicable to your life too.. No No No this post is nothing related to financial planning or anything related to it. Just replace the word ‘poor’ with ‘ugly’. Let your Husband worry about all the financial matters and let us concentrate on how to look beautiful(we are already) 😀 . Now who wouldn’t want a beautiful wife. So its not only for us we are spending money to look beautiful its for them as well. 😛 Stay beautiful and you will be a charmer forever. 😛
Mostly they say that beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, inner beauty is best etc. But tell me honestly, suppose you are going to be introduced to a stranger will the inner beauty of the person catch your eyes first or his\her looks? Obviously it will be external beauty. No matter how much we lie that “oh i am fine with how I look”, deep inside you want to look beautiful or attractive.
I respect those who take good care of themselves to look pretty. You cant make fun of them for the effort they are taking just because your are jealous . No one is perfect, few might have perfect body, perfect skin , perfect smile or perfect hair. If u have all of it then you are a goddess. And as usual, things to remember are :
IF YOU ARE A LAZY BUMP STOP READING THIS AT THIS POINT!!!!!
Its never too late, start now and do take care of yourself.
- Understand the problem area like whether its hair, skin or body weight etc.
- Dr or Beauticians wont come to your home to take care of you, unless you are a celebrity or millionaire or you know them well.
- Even if you are lazy to go to a beautician there are a lot of DIY tips and tricks in Youtube/ Google which can be really helpful. (Among them herbals are always best)
- If not for you at least to make your enemies jealous try to look beautiful. 😛
- Your so called ‘friends’ will never admit that they are taking care of their skin even if you find them beautiful all of a sudden.
- For heavens sake at least once in a leap year change your hair style. Your husband is too sacred to give you suggestions because you might start asking nagging question like “ am I not beautiful anymore”?
- 30+ doesn’t mean that you have to live an auntyji’s life. It’s is the time you can wear what you like. You don’t have to be answerable to your parents or in laws (unless its not vulgar) 😉
- When you look beautiful it will definitely boost your confidence.
- Take special care when your going to functions. You are not Kapil Sharma (I love comedy nights with Kapil 😛 ) or Sandhya beendhini (one of the sanskari bahu of hindi serial ) to attract others with your jokes and sanskar.
- If you think why should I get dressed up nobody is going to notice me then you are wrong because MEN will always be MEN.. hi hi hi.
- And please understand that looking beautiful doesn’t mean putting loads of makeup on your face.
Precisely all I want to say is that find out your problem zone like hair fall, dandruff, dark circle , pigmentation, acne or whatever it may be take effort to get rid off it. I know you’ll start your mission today itself and after one week please read this post again else I know what’s gonna happen… we all are lazy!! 😛 😛