On the wedding day we want everything to be the best and perfect. Let it be the wedding dress,make up, hair style or wedding sandal, everything need to be perfect. Prefect hair contributes a lot in the making of a perfect bride.We @theknotstory thought of giving you few tips on pre-wedding hair care which would help you to look the best on your wedding day.
- Start taking care of your hair at least 6 months before wedding, also have an idea on the length and style you want your hair during wedding.
- Start oiling your hair at least once in a week which will strengthen the hair from root and reduce hair fall – Hot oil massage is the best option.
- Try not to use too much of artificial coloring on your hair which may damage the texture and hair become too dry.
- Blow dryer, straightener, curler etc make you stylish for sure, but excessive use of these hair styling things damage your hair for sure.
- Follow a proper nutritious diet rich in vitamins and iron content.
- Go far a hair spa once in a month
- Trim your hair every 6 to 8 weeks which will reduce hair split ends.
- Try to stick to a single shampoo rather changing the shampoo after every bottle.
- Always use a conditioner after shampoo.
- Drink plenty of water to strengthen hair growth.
- Try to reduce stress and tension during the pre-wedding days.
- Trying home remedies like applying egg white mask, potato mask, aloe vera juice etc help in your hair growth
Hope the above tips help you out to maintain your beautiful hair.