Food topic excites me the most 😀 . The knotstory team are hardcore foodies 😀 Our Instagram(here) pics are flooded with the food pics either from our kitchen or our favorite food we had from various restaurants. Recently we have tried to reduce the food pics in instagram after the feedback from our critics:D
It’s recipe day again and today it’s another quick recipe, infact a super quick snack for parties or a quick get together. It often happens that we have unexpected guests and we get confused as to what to cook for them.
Quick potato balls are one of the easiest snack and a perfect option when you have unexpected guests at home.
Potatoes: 2 big
Sooji rava: 1/4 cup
pepper powder: 2 teaspoon
Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
coriander leaves: finely chopped
- Boil the potatoes peal and mash it finely.
- Add all the other ingredients other than oil and mix it well.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan. Make lemon sized balls of potato mix and deep fry them.
- Serve the crispy hot potato balls with ketchup or mint chutney.
- Adjust your spice level as per your spice tolerance.
- You can add chopped green chillies or replace pepper powder with red chilly as per your taste.
- You can add coriander powder, garam masala, chat masal etc to the mixture for a masaledar potato balls
- In the same way you can make meat balls with finely minced boneless meat.
- Make sure the coriander leaves are finely chopped before adding to the potato mixture.