Most of the cosmetic brands target woman , but skin & pimple problems create a threat for Men too. You would have seen a number of advertisements featuring girls in pimple problems. I would say that is totally wrong. Pimples and acne problem is a situation which can spoil the mood of anybody irrespective of boy or girl. The signs of pimples are usually seen during your teenage.
Let me share my younger brother’s story here:
We often make fun of him telling he carries an oil-well with his face 😀 . Literally you’ll find drops of oil if he don’t wash his face for a long time. It’s known that with oily face you get pimples for free. There was a point of time he would stay inside home because of his huge pimples on face or nose. Now you see the ‘girly thing’ pimples are just not for girls. Boys get equally affected and try to get rid of it by any means.
We (me and my sister) have tried almost all the remedies available in internet to cure his pimples. Being from coastal area humidity worsened his pimple problems. From multani-mitti to skin specialist, the list goes on. Over a period of time we found out that there are almost no cure for pimples but it can be avoided for sure by keeping few things in mind and by changing your lifestyle a bit. The few things he takes care now and which helps him to keep pimples away are:
- Drink loads of water and switch to fresh juices from aerated drinks.
- Stay away from fried food items.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables on diet which are rich in Vitamin A.
- Cut short chocolate intake (hardest for him 😉 )
- He takes special care to stay dandruff free.
- NEVER break pimples with your hands.
- Wash your face atleast 4 times a day and use a neem based face wash.
Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash is a great option. It comes with neem leaf and tree tea oil extracts formula.
Pros of using Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash:
1) Fights germs: Washes away problem causing germs.
2) Fights Pollution: deep cleans pores to remove impurities caused by pollution.
3) Removes Oil: Washes away excess oil which attracts dirt & germs
Garnier Pure Active definitely helps upto an extent. The problem creator in the above case was oily skin and Garnier neem leaf pure active face wash does the best by washing away excess oil. .
We also suggest the below tips too:
- Never go to sleep without removing makeup.
- Find a perfect face mask which suits your skin type and apply it once in a week. Home-made face pack would be great.
- Honey, lemon, aloevera, neem individually are good home remedies for pimples.
- Use the right make up product. If you are prone to pimples do not attempt frequent experiments with makeup or beauty products.
- Last but not the least try to lead a stress free life.