It’s time to pack away your heavy fragrances for winter and buy light breezy summer wedding fragrance. Treat perfumes as clothes that change with every season. Here is my list of 7 perfumes to help you survive all summer wedding long:
- Reese Witherspoon for Avon laugh often: This perfume is a floral tea scent with hints of citrus and peony. It is light and clean which should not annoy anyone. It does not last for more than three hours on my skin but since it is such a subtle scent, I often find myself reaching for it.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream: If the dreamy looks were not enough for you to fall in love with this beauty, the scent should! It has an ethereal touch of sweetness but nothing over-powering. This perfume has notes of grapefruit, blackberry, soft jasmine, blue wisteria and coconut water.
- Dolce Dolce and Gabbana: It is a gorgeous looking bottle prettified with a bow and smells like a breath of fresh air! It starts with a refreshing combination of light white flowers and orange blossom and dries down to a smoky sweet scent. A perfect scent for hot months when you want something really light.
- Burberry summer: This perfume cheers me every time I spritz it on. It’s bursting with fresh floral notes and is a light summery scent. It has notes of citrus, pomegranate and has sensual notes of wood & musk. It stays for some 3 hours on me after which it is still perceivable to me for another hour or so. Burberry perfumes can be bought on amazing discounted rates through Shopclues coupons, with the bonus of cash back.
- Jimmy Choo Blossom: Yet another summer favourite from Jimmy Choo! As described on Fragantica, it is a floral-fruity composition which begins on citrus notes and red fruits. More than floral, it is fruity and reminds me of a tropical fruity scent. You can buy it on an irresistible discount via CashKaro.com with the addition of cash back too, like I did!
- Jimmy Choo Flash: Jimmy Choo Flash is my go to fragrance when I am heading for a night out. The fresh opening of aromatic sweet strawberries coupled with clues of tangerine sets my mood on fire. Once it settles, I get a nice spicy white floral fragrance. The silage is excellent and so is the staying power. It is a bit heavy for day wear but perfect for night outs. I feel all fancy while wearing it. Don’t let the price restrain from having it as you can get it at discounted rates.
- Jean Paul Gautier Classique Summer Edition: Oh! Look at the bottle! I could stare at it all day long! This perfume is for the citrus lovers. It opens to a very sharp lemony scent which gets rounded out with soft rose and vanilla. So do not dismiss it as a sharp citrusy scent. It stays on for really long, like 5 plus hours.
Which is your favorite summer wedding scent? Please do share!