I have written about a number of online shopping sites in the blog previously and we love shopping online. Some of you would have read my review of Sareez.com which I posted long back. Click here if you missed reading it. I have shopped with them again and I wanted to share my experience with you guys.
I have already written about their delivery process and customer service. I’m glad that they have maintained the standards and I must say that the service is even better today. Sareez.com was founded in 2009, now it’s one of the most recognized online stores for Indian ethnic wears. Initially Sareez.com was all about Sarees and gradually they have globally emerged as a known online store for Indian ethnic attires including Sarees, Salwar Kameez, Lehengas, Sherwani, Kaftans and more.
At Sareez.com you’ll find wide range of ethnic wear starting from simple cotton sarees to exotic bridal collection. You can also customize the order as per your preference. It’s a one stop shopping destination for all your ethnic occasion.
Here I’m sharing my shopping experience with Sareez.com
Being from South India I have a pretty good collection of Kaanjeevaram sarees as I end up buying sarees for each wedding happening in the family. I wanted to update my wardrobe with some good salwar set for casual and festive occasions. So I starting searching for salwar set in Sareez.com. A beautiful orange- black combination salwar set caught into my attention. This was something which I didn’t have in my wardrobe and without any second thoughts I added it to the cart.
Another good thing about Sareez.com is that you can get your order get stitched and then delivered to you. You just need to give your detailed sizing for stitching. I too opted to get my salwar stitched.
Delivery time: I got my order in 10 days after placing the order which is great and I got it perfectly stitched. The stitching charge for salwar suit is 780 INR . You can make payment in a number of foreign currencies as well.
Stitching: My salwar stitch was perfectly stitched and I’m very happy with the stitching quality and perfection. What else can make you happier than a perfectly tailored dress.( Only we girls would know the struggle of getting your stuff stitched exactly just how you want it)
What I liked about Sareez.com:
- Sareez.com is a one stop destination for all your ethnic need.
- I’m really impressed by their delivery speed. I received my set in just 10 days that too after stitching.
- For me the stitching quality was close to perfection.
- You can make the payment in INR as well as in a number of foreign curries, there is also Cash on Delivery option available.
- There is live chat option available where you can clear your doubts with their executive.
- Apart from stitching option they also have option for additional accessories like storage bag, under arm sweat pads etc which you can opt during your purchase.
- They have an easy Return, Replacement and Refund policy. Check their return policy here:
This is my second purchase from Sareez.com and I’m extremely happy about the product and service. If you guys are looking for ethnic wear online do give Sareez.com a try.