It is said that once you are in your late 20’s you should start using anti aging products to prevent anti aging signs in the skin. Even though I have crossed 30 I have not yet started using any of the anti aging skincare products. A couple of months before I reviewed LuxaDerme Bio cellulose Mask for skin brightening. I also had their anti aging mask with me but it took so long to try it out. Lazy me! :/
LuxaDerme Bio cellulose Mask for Anti Aging comes as a one face sheet mask and it’s very easy to use. The mask comes in a sealed foil packaging.When you open the cover you’ll find the mask covered in a net layer. Gently open the net and take out the mask .
How to use:
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- The mask has 3 layers, remove the top and bottom mesh layers to use the mask which is infused in serum.
- Place the mask over your face and gently press and seal the mask starting from forehead to chin. You can apply the excess serum on your neck area.
- Wait for 30 minutes or until your face absorbs all the serum from the mask. I kept it almost for an hour.
- Do not wash your face soon after the removing the mask, let your facial skin absorb all the goodness of the mask.
LuxaDerme Bio cellulose Mask for Anti Aging is made with 100% fermented Coconut Jelly which helps in restoring your skin’s moisture and firmness while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
After peeling off the mask I just touched my face and to my surprise My face turned lot softer and supple, I never expected such an immediate effect from a face mask. I can’t comment on the anti aging part as I would need to use it atleast a couple of time to see the results.
What I like about LuxaDerme Bio cellulose Mask for Anti Aging:
- Immediate effect. It turns your skin soft and supple in the first use itself.
- Gives a parlor effect without any effort. It’s less time consuming.
- Easy to apply, non messy and travel friendly.
- It’s certified by the Korean Food and Drug Administration (KFDA)
- It’s suitable for all skin types
- It does not contain Paraben, Sulphates (SLS), Phthalates, Petrolatum, Heavy Metals, Alcohol, Artificial Colors or Fragrances.
I’m very happy with LuxaDerme Bio cellulose Mask for Anti-Aging . I’m definitely going to reorder this one. I’m planning to apply the mask atleast once a month . It’s a perfect skin care routine for lazy bums like me who keep skipping regular parlor sessions for skin pampering.