I know it’s really late to talk about November Fab Bag. But I have received my November Fab Bag just a couple of days back. The moment I opened the courier I was so excited to see the sparkling golden Fab Bag 😀 .This is my favorite pouch till now and I’m already using it as my mini makeup kit which I keep in my hand bag 😀 Did you notice the cute key zipper ^_^
So let’s see what all I have received in my sparkling gold Fab Bag:
- Votre Mangifera Hand and Foot gel cream: Winter chill on and I’m so crazy about hand and foot creams. I cannot get enough of them and here comes November Fab bag for my rescue. I’m already in love with Votre Mangifera Hand and Foot gel cream as it keeps my hands and foot soft and supple for minimum 5 hours. BUT!! The smell irritates me a lot. It smells of hospitals and medicines 😐
- City Colour Cheek stain: That’s my favorite from November fab bag. The pink shade they sent me suits my skin tone well and I’m absolutely loving the natural glow on my cheeks 😀
- Gulmar Honey Oatmeal Handmade soap: I’m yet to try this one. But I’m sure I’m gonna like it as I love anything natural and handmade for my skin 🙂
- Wella professional enrich moisturising treatment for dry and damaged hair. This one is a sample piece and I quite liked it. I’m looking forward to purchase a full size bottle for my hair.
- Kama Bringadi Intensive hair treatment: I have tried Bringadi hair oils from our local Ayurvedic stores and they work wonders for hair fall and hair damage. Only thing is you need to continue using them. Kama Bringadi Intensive hair treatment I received is a sample bottle of 10 ml.
- All good scents perfume: Lastly a cute sample bottle of All good scents perfume’s chic variant. I quite love the fragrance 🙂
- And last but not the least the fabulous Fab Post- POWER-UP 😀
So that’s about my late November Fab Bag. Better late than never right? 😉
BTW did you enter our Christmas giveaway yet? Participate and win 2 perfumes from All good scents(here) 🙂
PS: This was a surprise gift from Fab bag team. Thanks a ton team. 🙂