I love to try all the new lip balms which are available in the market. Recently fab bag had sent this Kronokare Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion Lip Balm. I was new to the brand Kronokare, even though I’ve seen a couple of products in the market never got a chance to give them a try.
As lip balms as my staple routine I tried the Kronokare one the same day I received it and Man! the name ‘Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion’ is just apt. I could feel a minty explosion/burnt on my lips the first time I used it. I told my hubby and bro to try it, they found it cool and it’s their favourite now 😀
- Price: 95 INR for 10 ml
The lip balm comes in a normal tube packaging which reminds me of Himalaya lip balms. It’s a transparent lip balm and that’s why it’s unisex. The pepperminty feel is what makes it unique. Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion lip balm is enriched with Vitamin E, shea butter and sunflower oil. It does a decent job on chapped lips immediately after applying. The lip balm claims to repair damaged tissues leaving your lips soft and fresh.
What I like about Kronokare Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion Lip Balm:
- Decently priced.
- Paraben and Silicone free.
- Transparent balm, it’s unisex.
- Get absorbed easily, so doesn’t give a sticky feeling on lips like many lip balms.
- Tube packaging, hence hygienic.
- Gives a nice minty cooling effect on lips.
- Can be used as a lip primer before applying lipstick.
- No SPF.
- Everyone may not like the peppermint sensation on lips, I love it though.
- Not for extremely chapped lips during winters
- Not available is different shades
Our verdict: 4/5
It’s a super cool lip balm which is worth a try. The minty cooling effect is quite unique and exciting.