Manicure! How many of us religiously follow a proper routine for hands and nails? Our hands are that part of the body which is often exposed to harsh conditions like chemicals while washing utensils and clothes, the dryness and tanning during harsh weather, the cuts and heats while cooking,dust while travelling and what not. Once you get married even if you have a servant at home you can’t escape from these routine all the time, and finally moisture of our hands and fingers go for a task. I find it too difficult to take care of hands during winters. Dryness is just a part of the trouble. A good hand cream is a must for me during winters and I apply them minimum ten times a day LOL! 😀
Apart from a hand cream there are few tips which I would love to share with you people which would be handy for you this winter 🙂
- Apply a mixture of glycerin and rose water on hands and wash it in luke warm water after half an hour.
- Whenever you apply oil on your hair, use the same oil and do a smooth oil massage for your hands too and leave it for 30 minutes. This will help to reduce the dryness.
- Wear a pair of gloves whenever you step out of the house or even while sitting at home during harsh winters.
- Find the best moisturiser for your hands and apply them when ever you are not feeling the softness in your hands.
- Wear a pair of rubber gloves while doing household chores like chopping veggies or washing utensils.
- Don’t miss your manicure sessions during winters.
- If yours is a super dry skin apply petroleum jelly before going to bed.
What’s your hand care regime for winters? Do share with me in the comments below