Hey Folks I’m here with my my june 2015 fab bag review along with a new and exciting theme ‘take charge’. I have read loads of complains about last months fab bag’s delayed delivery. I was told that the reason behind the delayed delivery is fab bag team has been relocating their office. Anyways this month atleast I received my fab bag before 14th june and I’m quite happy about it.
For those who are new to Fab bag: It’s a subscription which you can opt for a single month/ quarterly/half yearly/yearly. You would receive a couple of new products of different brand in a cute pouch which includes samples and full size products. Fab bag is the best for those who would love to try various brands at a reasonable rate.
1 month subscription costs 599 INR
3 month subscription costs 499 INR per month
6 month subscription costs 449 INR per month
Yearly subscription costs 399 INR per month
Let’s see what I have received in my june fab bag
- Cuccio Color- It’s a full size nail paint and I got a glittery blue shade called ‘gala’ which is a perfect party wear color. A base coat is a must for smooth application. Unfortunately the nail paint bottle lid was loose and I could see little nail paint leaked out of the bottle. 🙁
Price: 675INR for 13 ml
- Cuccio Naturale Butter Blend- Papaya & Guava hydrating butter blend for hands, feet and body. It’s a rich cream with a mild fragrance which actually blend into the skin really well and gives a soothing effect. I got a sample of 10 gm, I know the sample is too less to judge a body cream 😐 I really liked it though.
Price: 2970 INR for 240 gm
- Votre Fresh Cooling Sun Protection Mist SPF25: I have been quite happy with Votre products, atleast with the ones that I have tried and I’m excited about their sun protection mist. I haven’t tried a sun protection mist before. I received a sample of 50 ml and would get a full size bottle if it really works for me.
Price: 980 INR for 100 ml
- Ananda Spa Light Moisturiser for Normal to Dry skin: Yet another new brand for me. It’s a bit intense smelling moisturiser for normal to dry skin and it suits my skin perfectly. I’m not really liking the fragrance which doesn’t stay much after application. It’s a rich facial cream infused with relaxing and aromatic herbs
Price: 1350 INR for 50 gm
- All good scents perfume: It’s a fathers day bonus from fab bag. I received a sample from them in my November fab bag(here). This time I got a 1 ml sample for men called ‘Free’
Price: 750 INR for 50ml
- And finally the fab post with make up and skin care tips and tricks. Don’t miss to find the 1000 INR gift coupon from spa L’occitane. You can avail this service from their spas in Mombai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon and Kolkata.
So this was all about my fab bag june 2015. This time fab bag was about more number of samples and I’m quite happy to try them all. Again its not my favorite fab bag yet but it’s definitely worth a try.
PS: PR sample