We know that our skin is one of the most sensitive part of our body. If not taken care properly, you will see the aftermath on skin. It’s easier to get fair skin by various home remedies and the new cosmetics available in the market, but sensitive parts like under eyes need more care, there is no point in a fair face with big dark circles around your eyes. Dark circles are a curse I feel, the one I got is hereditary . Not completely though but these dark circles are curable to an extend. I follow few home remedies at times (I’m too lazy ) to get rid of them (mainly when I have a marriage or any other function in family to attend)
- First and foremost get enough sleep. Sleep atleast 6 hours at night, trust me this helps a lot. When my guy came to meet me for the first time he had huge dark circles ( till cheeks). When asked about the same he told he was happy with his 3 hours of sleep… bachelors!
- Keep slices of cucumber or potato on eye lids and on the dark circles and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Keep a cotton pad dipped in rose water on the eyelids and dark circles , remove it after 15 minutes.
- Apply little coconut oil or almond oil around the eyes and give a quick massage. these oils are really good for eyes and will help to get rid of dark circles to some extend.
- Dip tea bags in water and refrigerate it. Place the chilled tea bags over your eyes for half an hour.
- Drink plenty of water, this helps to gain a healthy body, glowing skin, get rid of dark circles and many more.
- Masks using tomato, curd, egg white, cottage cheese etc are best for dark circles
- Eat healthy, include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Try to lead a stress free life.
Do you guys follow home remedies to get rid of dark circles?