- For a budget wedding, keep the wedding feast as simple as possible. The wedding feast is exclusively arranged for the guests. The trick is a delicious feast instead of a 7 course buffet.
- Rather than approaching a catering service who charges you a bomb, Go for an awesome good domestic cook and find people to serve the food. This will save you lot of money.
- As we said earlier, rather than keeping feasts followed by each ritual you can arrange a single feast after the grant wedding ceremony for the guests arrived.
- If you want to keep the budget really low then limit number of people for wedding and arrange for a tea party which can be a reception after wedding, which will save you a lot. This is practical when it comes to a court wedding or wedding where budget is low.
- In case of register marriage and court marriages you can arrange a small post wedding feast/party for the family and close friends.
- If you have planned for a Buffet, then plan the menu wisely, organize the items properly & assign people to monitor/serve the food to reduce wastage.
- In any Feast, Menu items should be decided wisely. Wisely in a way that prefer Items made from easily available vegetables, non-vegetables. Do not opt for something costly or something which is not easily available according to the season.
Whatever we wrote above are some of the common ways to reduce cost. They are based on our research, experiences and our ideas. We never said dream weddings are impossible. We got our resources to make any wedding a dream wedding. We have our own ways of doing this. We know how to make an awesome feast at a reasonable cost. If you are interested, we will be happy to help you. Write to us at email@example.com
Picture courtesy- www.google.com