Hello ppl! It’s the recipe day again. Today I’m gonna share an easy-peasy snack recipe with your guys. A yummy biscuit chat which you can prepare within five minutes 😀 . If you guys are following us on instagram (http://instagram.com/theknotstory ) you would have seen the pic already.
Salt biscuit – a pack
Onion – 1
Coriander leaves chopped
Carrot grated – 2 tablespoon (optional)
Chat masala – a pinch or as per your taste
Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
Red chilly powder- a pinch
Tomato sauce – for the laying
Butter – for the base layer
Sev – a small cup or as per your taste
Chop all the veggies into small pieces and mix well in a bowl. add a little lemon juice, chat masala, and red chilly powder and mix again, lastly add sev.
- Apply butter on each biscuit.
- Apply a layer of tomato sauce over butter.
- keep a small portion of the mixed veggies on top of the sauce layer.
- Again add sev from top
Ta da.. your biscuit chat is ready 😀
- The biscuit chat should be served immediately after making.
- You can also add grated cheese topping .
- you can add more veggies like boiled potato, radish, sweet corn etc.
- Avoid red chilly powder if you are making it for kids; You can also include chopped green chilly if you love spicy biscuit chat.
- You can try varieties using chilly sauce, mayonnaise, sandwich spread instead of tomato sauce etc
- Cheese lovers can add cheese slice as base layer
Isn’t it the easiest? Do try and let me know 🙂